For this shoot i have changed the location to the studio. i have slo used artificial lighting. this shoot went so mach better. the style was simple yet affective and the images were clear.
-Creating the website As make a skin will be an on line business its very important for it to be easy to find and also easy to access. I have been looking at different website layout to get imputation and also to see how it works. The website that I have been looking at include honest, Nike. The reason I have been looking at honest website for inspiration is because it is one company whose target audience are the same as mine. Also because their style of presentation is similar to mine, and lets not forger that they are a online business that makes and sells organic skin care. Image of honest webpage How has this inspired me? Looking at the honest skin website. I able to see and get inspiration of how I want make a skin to look. The simple way it is presented there is very simple colours used on the website. The use of white makes the website appear clean and appealing it also gives the customer a relaxed fill to it. ...
Comments
Post a Comment